We lost over $750,000 in revenue during the height of COVID19, and are currently funded at less than 50% of what is needed.
Despite these challenges, BGCNR has:
- Offered on-site programming daily to compliment the hybrid school schedules;
- Continued to work aggressively with rising seniors to finalize their post-graduation plans and complete college applications (considerable time has been lost with COVID);
- Continued to work with corporate and small business partners to offer career exploration opportunities virtually;
- Continued to offer the full slate of BGCA programs: Triple Play; Passport to Manhood, Smart Girls, Career Launch, Power Hour with Project Learn, and SMART Moves;
- Fully trained staff in new safety protocols that will promote a safe program experience;
- Provided breakfast, lunch and snacks each day;
- Continued to provide virtual programming for those members who cannot come to the club as a result of COVID concerns;
- Procured adequate personal protection equipment for all participants and staff.
We are filling that academic gap by providing academic support and positive youth development programming whenever school is not in session.
Will you help us fill our financial gap?
Support our mission $5,000-Our mission is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Give a child a year of Learning $2,500-This donation will help send a child to our Learning Support Center where they can do their virtual remote learning from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM in a safe and socially distant environment. Our staff makes sure that the children do not fall behind with their studies and academic performance. .
Support our programs $2,000-This donation will help us run our many academic and youth development, programs including SmartGirls (teaches health, fitness and self-esteem in girls), Passport to Manhood (promotes & teaches responsibility in boys), Power Hour (helps achieve academic success by providing homework help, tutoring, and high-yield learning activities and encouraging members to become self-directed learners) and many more.
Help our teens succeed $1,500-This donation will help our teen programs and getting them ready for post-secondary education. With programs like Diplomas to Degrees which serves all teens at various stages on their journey to graduation and our CareerLaunch program that helps teens with job-readiness and carrier preparation.
Keep our clubs safe $1,000-This donation will help with the maintaining a safe and sanitized environment for of our Clubs & Hubs. It will also give members and staff access to PPE (personal protective equipment) that is needed on a daily basis.
These levels can really help impact the life of our members but any amount donation will help us continue to reach our goals.
Please consider joining our Recurring Giving Club for $10, $20 or even $50 per month to help ensure stability for the year ahead.
Just click recurring payment when making your donation.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact
Lindsey Coviello-Gialanella at email@example.com